<< Judy I did NOT confirm that the hovering was something Richard made up! For
all I know, he really thought that. Or maybe he just misspoke. I don't think he
lied or trolled. >>

 No surprise, Share. You simply aren't big enough or brave enough to admit your
pal has been dishonest, despite all the evidence.

 << All in all, I definitely think that this exchange has been the creation of
several people, not just Richard. >>

 You mean, there was more than one person leaving all those posts!? Really!?