From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bhairitu
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2014 12:14 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Holding back

I've always compared FFL to the "General Topics" of forums.  This seemed to
Rick's intent.  It's a place for folks of a similar background to discuss
anything.  There are already plenty of "spiritual experience" groups though
they may well be moderated by folks who will boot anyone who gets a little to
pesky with attacking the messenger than focusing on the message.

Partly this is due to the fact that I don’t have time to moderate it. But I
think this anything goes approach has proven valuable. Despite all the
bickering and pettiness, FFL has been much more lively and interesting than it
would have been if some moderator had tried to contain it within his personal
comfort zone.

On 01/02/2014 08:55 AM, doctordumb...@rocketmail.com