From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2014 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Get Your Ducks in a Row

On 1/3/2014 10:25 AM, Share Long wrote:

> Mary M did not see the actual moment that Jesus returned to life,
> the resurrection.

There actually two parts to the resurrection of Jesus. The first part is
rising the physical body from the dead. Probably only some angels saw
that who were inside the tomb. But, the second phase of the resurrection
is the spiritual resurrection, when Jesus flew up to sit with his Father
in heaven. I'm pretty sure Mary saw him fly up and disappear - it would
be hard to miss something supernatural like that, right in the middle of
a conversation with the risen Lord.

John 20:17: "Do not hold on to Me, for I have not yet returned to the
Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my
Father and your Father, to My God and your God."