On Oct 12, 2005, at 2:10 PM, akasha_108 wrote:

Better yet would be a two dimensional scale, like an xy graph. It

helps dispose of the linearity and alleged necessary sequence of

"happenings".

For example, various peoples experience could be plotted on two

characteristics of the "the experience" -- as a scatter plot. In terms

of xy values, there may be individual experiences at points (1,2)

(1,3) (4,4) (2,1) (2,2) (3,2) etc. While easier to simply plot

visually, or draw on a blackboard, bear with me.  It provides a

non-ranking way of viewing various types of awakening experience.

Experience (1,2) is different from (2,1) but clearly not "better".

Though (4,4) is acknowledged as richer than (3,3).

Have you seen Bentov's time/space/consciousness scale? That's the best experiential model I've seen conveyed. Very nice.