On 3/3/2014 6:32 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
> Really? Most all mantras cause physiological change.  Your statement
> happens to also throw out a lot of TM research.

There are no double-blind scientific studies that prove the mind can
alter a physical object at will. If that were possible, it would be like
a Copernican revolution in science - to be able to alter physiology with
a thought or by willing it to be so.

There is a theory that the mind can influence some physiological
functions, but it has not been proven. We have only one single witness,
so far, to having witnessed levitation, so that has not been proved
beyond a doubt since it apparently wasn't reported to the scientific
community to be published in a peer-reviewed journal. Go figure.

---
is active.