When contemplating the relative sanity of Barry and Lawson, let's bear in mind
that it was Barry who characterized Lawson's mention of a TV interview with an
older Fairfield pundit as exploiting a "celebrity endorsement"--as if Lawson
could have cited any number of other interviews of the pundit by a neutral
party to obtain the same information but deliberately chose the one Oprah did.

 Lawson has always been more objective, more commonsensical, and more concerned
with the facts than Barry. He makes Barry's lunatic partisanship look bad;
that's why Barry keeps accusing Lawson of being a crazy cultist, in the hope
that others will disregard what he has to say.

 Well, Lawson is a TM fanboy.

I agree. What I am commenting on is that the *extent* of his fanboy antics are
starting to sound like the rantings of a crazy-eyed cultist. I honestly don't
think he realizes this.