Richard, as I was saying to Lawson, it's a complicated situation. But I would
say, for this kind of program to create world peace, better to only have people
involved who truly want to be involved. Otherwise it's flawed from the
beginning.

But it's a sticky wicket. What if the parent wants to enroll the child in the
pundit program but the child doesn't want to be a pundit? What then?

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 10:16 AM, Richard J. Williams
<pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 3/13/2014 10:10 AM, Share Long wrote:
> accept children who truly want to be in the program.

Parents send their children to boarding schools all the time, even if
the child does not want to go - you don't have to like your parents -
just do what they tell you to do. I would think that the MUM school is
no different than most private schools, as far as a student screening goes.