Richard, yes, school is a good thing. In fact a very good thing. But we're
talking about way more than school. So again, since it is meant to be a program
for creating world peace, for God's sake, I think the participants should be
voluntary. To force someone to be in a program to create world peace is a
contradiction in terms! Even if that person is a minor. I think it corrupts the
core of the program.

I agree with your prediction about the pundits heading back to India. It feels
like the right thing at this point.

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 8:49 PM, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 3/13/2014 7:59 PM, Share Long wrote:
> I still say that with this kind of program, meant to create world
> peace, the participants need to voluntarily involved every step of the
> way. If a boy doesn't want to continue, then he should be allowed to
> leave. Otherwise the whole thing is flawed at the core.

Until you're an adult, I think it's required for children to go to
school in India or the U.S., even if they don't want to be pundits when
they grow up. I asked Rita about this and she told me she went to
Catholic schools in Detroit, not because she wanted to sing in a church
choir, but because it's the law in the U.S. that all children have to
attend a private or a public school, or qualify for home schooling - all
the kids in her school had to wear uniforms and attend daily prayers in
the chapel. Go figure.

According to my sources any adult that wants to leave the school campus
can leave - it's a free country if you have a U.S. visa, as long as you
stay off private property without permission. My prediction is that the
pundits will soon be headed back to India - it may have dawned on the
Admin that proximity is not a big factor in promoting world peace -
there are thousands of pundit schools in India. Send the donations to
the pundit schools in India and let Mr. Varma and his relatives run the
campus over there. That's what I think.