 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Ejecting Quiet time meditation from our public schools
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, March 23, 2014, 3:00 PM

       I worry for a future
 Quiet-time-transcending-Meditation-Gap  that America
 is going to suffer because of these idiot cultist christians
 if we as
 Americans cannot keep up with the Chinese, Japanese and
 others all
 around the Pacific rim who are adopting transcending
 meditation in to
 their economies for their students on good scientific
 grounds.
 -Buck
 punditster
 writes: