I worry for a future Quiet-time-transcending-Meditation-Gap that America is
going to suffer because of these idiot cultist christians if we as Americans
cannot keep up with the Chinese, Japanese and others all around the Pacific rim
who are adopting transcending meditation in to their economies for their
students on good scientific grounds.
 -Buck