On 3/23/2014 1:00 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
"1. Quiet Time periods in all classrooms
"To incorporate stress reduction into students’ daily lives, the participating school adds a twice-daily 'quiet time' period to the morning and afternoon schedule. These 15-minute breaks are held in all classrooms and are overseen by all teachers. most students meditate at this time, while others choose another quiet and educationally valuable activity such as reading. The schoolwide Quiet Time periods allow youth to quiet their minds, rest their
bodies, and restore their readiness to learn."

http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/pdf/Quiet-Time-Brochure.pdf

Uh oh - it sure looks like MJ tried to post a fib and got caught by The Corrector. I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen to me.