"1. Quiet Time periods in all classrooms
 "To incorporate stress reduction into students’ daily lives, the participating
school adds a
 twice-daily 'quiet time' period to the morning and afternoon schedule. These
15-minute
 breaks are held in all classrooms and are overseen by all teachers. most
students meditate
 at this time, while others choose another quiet and educationally valuable
activity such
 as reading. The schoolwide Quiet Time periods allow youth to quiet their
minds, rest their
 bodies, and restore their readiness to learn."

 http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/pdf/Quiet-Time-Brochure.pdf
http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/pdf/Quiet-Time-Brochure.pdf

 its bullshit - the only thing they are selling is TM and that's it - if anyone
doesn't believe me go to the facebook page of the SF parents against TM in
public schools and message the lady who put the page up see what she has to say
about it.
 On Sun, 3/23/14, anartaxius@... mailto:anartaxius@... <anartaxius@...