I don't think he was "fibbing." What he said was that all they were "selling"
was TM, and that's surely correct as far as it goes. If a kid doesn't want to
do TM, or his parents refuse to approve it, then the kid does one of the
alternative Quiet Time activities while the rest meditate. Michael may not know
that this option has always been part of the Lynch program. But they're not
"selling" the alternative options; they're just available if TM is out for a
particular student.

 "1. Quiet Time periods in all classrooms "To incorporate stress reduction into
students’ daily lives, the participating school adds a
 twice-daily 'quiet time' period to the morning and afternoon schedule. These
15-minute
 breaks are held in all classrooms and are overseen by all teachers. most
students meditate
 at this time, while others choose another quiet and educationally valuable
activity such
 as reading. The schoolwide Quiet Time periods allow youth to quiet their
minds, rest their
 bodies, and restore their readiness to learn."

 http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/pdf/Quiet-Time-Brochure.pdf
http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/pdf/Quiet-Time-Brochure.pdf

 Uh oh - it sure looks like MJ tried to post a fib and got caught by The
Corrector. I tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen to me.