> > > Exactly.  Has there been anyone who has become
> > enlightened by
> > moving
> > > into a SV building or eating organic?  Give me a
> > break!
> > > >

> > Has MMY said that there was. I can see why you guys
> > get upset about
> > everything MMY says: you constantly misread/mishear
> > it.
>
> No, the problem is that we do hear very clearly...oh
> the maddness, THE MADDNESS!

Great. Can you please share these very clear quotes where MMYs (not
his TBs) says SV is necessary for enlightenment?

He may have said sv is required for enlightenment, but I don't recall
it. It seems to me he talks about lessening negative influences. TBs
can add all sorts of stuff to all sorts of things.

Direct quotes please?