Don't worry, only people in level will be able to see him. Fellows like you
are the reason they have security, you wouldn't come within range to do
anything much less pose any silly questions,
 If you want to learn use youtube:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZ8Zai_1Yg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZ8Zai_1Yg

 I would love to be there and ask King Tony some questions he would not answer,
such as how big an ego does one need to declare oneself king of the world? And
while we are at all this vedic stuff, try reading this little story about one
man's experience in MUM's Sanskrit class:

 http://mumosa.com/mum-stories/maha-sanskrit-fall-at-mum.html
http://mumosa.com/mum-stories/maha-sanskrit-fail-at-mum.html

 On Wed, 4/16/14, dhamiltony2k5@... mailto:dhamiltony2k5@... <dhamiltony2k5@...