Have you ever contemplated how you would feel if studies like the effects of
TM on PTSD in African war refugees are at least partially confirmed by
dis-interested parties?

 What about if I'm right that Dietrich Lehmann and friends will soon publish
research on TM that shows that TM has very much the opposite effect on the
brain than they found in this study?

 http://www.amaye.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/med-connectivity-EEG-tomog.pdf
http://www.amaye.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/med-connectivity-EEG-tomog.pdf

 To my ears, you are sounding progressively more shrill as evidence mounts that
TM practice isn't as stupid as you say it is and that the TM organization isn't
as single-mindedly evil as you say it is.

 Jesus Buck! Of all the exhortations you might give for me to come back to TM
the idea of examining the research is the worst! The science is a joke, it is a
bunch of people who feed off the Movement saying here is our finding - believe
it cuz we say its true and don't pay attention to anything else. I finally had
sense enough to conduct my own research into consciousness and into practical
reality on the ground with the TMO and discovered that once I stopped thinking
that all the crappy stuff that happens in life is something good cuz the
Movement says it is, once I stopped turning a blind eye to the abuse the
Movement visits on people everyday (you have been on the receiving end of that
I see from the excerpt of Joe Webber's book I've been reading) and looked
clearly at the results of TM in people's lives, saw the number of men and women
who were quitting for various reasons I got the hell out and I am gonna stay
out. I won't support an organization
 that lies, cheats, steals and ruins peoples' lives with no shame. You would do
well to take a leaf from my book, cause even tho you have already experienced
this, you don't seem to have gotten the memo that if you fool around with the
TMO, you are gonna get treated like garbage.