 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] !Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam is Coming to Fairfield!
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 4:06 PM

       Yep, some old hurt he has.  Some obsession.
 Heck, he left years
 ago.  He don't live here now.  Seems to have severed all
 relationship
 with spirituality anyway.  I don't see what dog he has
 in this fight.
  Evidently some deep hurt or disposition.  This is a
 different
 movement from the one he belonged to a long ago.  As he is
 he's
 clearly an enemy,  it would make sense they keep him
 out now and
 protect themselves but he certainly could always come back
 some time
 as a practicing meditator.  The field effect of the
 meditation is
 really fabulous here.   He really ought to look at the
 research again
 with an open heart and mind, there are a lot of good reasons
 to be
 here meditating.  The meditating movement lives on for good
 reason.
 It is a shame he has put himself outside the meditating
 community
 here.
 -U.S. Buck in the Dome
 Nablusoss1008 writes:
 Don't
 worry, only people in level will be able to see him. Fellows
 like you are the reason they have security, you
 wouldn't come within range to do anything much less pose
 any silly questions,If
 you want to learn use youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaZ8Zai_1Yg

 mjackson74
 writes:
 would love to be there and ask King Tony some questions he
 would not answer, such as how big an ego does one need to
 declare oneself king of the world?

 Subject: [FairfieldLife]
 !Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam is Coming to
 Fairfield!
 Meeting with the

 Fairfield Meditating CommunityIn the Golden

 Dome this Thursday evening, April
 17, starting

 at 8:00 p.m.