On 4/16/2014 12:10 PM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
As much as I hate to say it, Lawson, to my ears you are sounding more and more like a religious fanatic, growing progressively more desperate to "prove" that what he has been taught to believe is true. Have you ever contemplated how you would feel if it weren't? Have you ever even considered the possibility?

To my ears you are sounding more and more like a cult apologist growing progressively more desperate to "avoid" talking about your tall tales of your cult leader being able to levitate, hundreds of times. You sound desperate to prove that's normal to believe in human flying without visible physical means of support. Have you ever contemplated how you would feel if it turned out to be a hoax?

---
is active.