From: "lengli...@cox.net" <lengli...@cox.net>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] !Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam is Coming to Fairfield!

Have you ever contemplated how you would feel if studies like the effects of TM
on PTSD in African war refugees are at least partially confirmed by
dis-interested parties?

What about if I'm right that Dietrich Lehmann and friends will soon publish
research on TM that shows that TM has very much the opposite effect on the
brain than they found in this study?

http://www.amaye.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/med-connectivity-EEG-tomog.pdf

To my ears, you are sounding progressively more shrill as evidence mounts that
TM practice isn't as stupid as you say it is and that the TM organization isn't
as single-mindedly evil as you say it is.

As much as I hate to say it, Lawson, to my ears you are sounding more and more
like a religious fanatic, growing progressively more desperate to "prove" that
what he has been taught to believe is true. Have you ever contemplated how you
would feel if it weren't? Have you ever even considered the possibility?