Oh, stop saying that. Of course I have an argument, and you know it. You just
don't want to even try to take it in. Heaven forfend you allow yourself to be
challenged. Scary! Maybe "one god less" isn't quite the knockdown blow that you
imagined it was.

 You know, you're such a smart guy; you know a lot; you're insightful; and you
have a great sense of humor.

 But boy, you freak out when you're challenged.

 Say, when are you going to post that complete description of quantum mechanics
I asked you for?

 I see you are reduced to your usual nitpicking in order to mask the fact  you
have no argument.

 BTW, it's Feser, not Fess. I corrected you once on this already. It's not
really such a difficult name to spell.
 And I notice from the Ed Fess blog