 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] !Maharaja Adhiraj Rajaraam is Coming to Fairfield!
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 4:53 PM

 Have you ever
 contemplated how you would feel if studies like the effects
 of TM on PTSD in African war refugees are at least partially
 confirmed by dis-interested parties?
 What about if
 I'm right that Dietrich Lehmann and friends will soon
 publish research on TM that shows that TM has very much the
 opposite effect on the brain than they found in this
 study?
 http://www.amaye.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/med-connectivity-EEG-tomog.pdf

 To my ears,
 you are sounding progressively more shrill as evidence
 mounts that TM practice isn't as stupid as you say it is
 and that the TM organization isn't as single-mindedly
 evil as you say it is.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote :

 Jesus Buck! Of
 all the exhortations you might give for me to come back to
 TM the idea of examining the research is the worst! The
 science is a joke, it is a bunch of people who feed off the
 Movement saying here is our finding - believe it cuz we say
 its true and don't pay attention to anything else. I
 finally had sense enough to conduct my own research into
 consciousness and into practical reality on the ground with
 the TMO and discovered that once I stopped thinking that all
 the crappy stuff that happens in life is something good cuz
 the Movement says it is, once I stopped turning a blind eye
 to the abuse the Movement visits on people everyday (you
 have been on the receiving end of that I see from the
 excerpt of Joe Webber's book I've been reading) and
 looked clearly at the results of TM in people's lives,
 saw the number of men and women who were quitting for
 various reasons I got the hell out and I am gonna stay out.
 I won't support an organization

 that lies, cheats, steals and ruins peoples' lives with
 no shame. You would do well to take a leaf from my book,
 cause even tho you have already experienced this, you
 don't seem to have gotten the memo that if you fool
 around with the TMO, you are gonna get treated like
 garbage.