Judy, if the nature of God of classical theism is absolutely simple, then how
can one speak about the nature of God, which implies 2 parts, God and His
nature?

Which actually is how Maharishi talks about it: Purusha and Prakriti, Shiva and
Shakti, silence and dynamism, etc.

If the quote of classical theism refers to the impersonal God, then I agree
with it.

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:35 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"