On 6/18/2014 1:44 AM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Richard,

You're absolutely correct. For the same reason, Hawking and Krauss concluded that the universe created itself. How absurd can you get?

Most scientist accept the big bang theory, but it seems like there must have been a spark of some kind to trigger the big bang. It's difficult to think of something coming out of nothing.

According to Indian spiritual cosmological theories, the trigger for creation was an /impulse/ which was caused by Vac, the god of speech, who uttered the first sound. The idea being that every thing, substance or entity that exists has a vibration of some kind; from this vibration come consciousness, mind, ideas, and then name and form. So, /everything is sound vibration/ - no matter how gross or fine.

In this philosophy of sound the supreme (spanda) subtle vibration is the first cause, which set in motion the myriad other sounds and hence other forms - the whole phenomenological universe is sound vibration starting with a single primordial vibration which set the cosmos in motion. That's the spiritual cosmological theory.

Read more:

'The Doctrine of Vibration: An Analysis of Doctrines and Practices of Kashmir Shaivism'
by Mark S. G. Dyczkowski
State University of New York Press, 1987
p. 44

'A Brief History of Everything'
by Ken Wilber
Shambhala, 2001

On 6/17/2014 7:40 PM, jr_esq@... <mailto:jr_esq@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    Many of the popular physics writers, like Hawking and Krauss,
    don't believe in including consciousness in their cosmological
    theories.  If they did, they'd realize that their assumptions
    about the beginning of the universe to be illogical and wrong.

    Apparently there is nothing in physics that indicates that there
    should be a human consciousness. Go figure.

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
    <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

    Worth a read. Woomeister Chopra challenges science to explain
    consciousness with a Randi style prize. The money suggests he
    feels confident that there is no scientific solution to the hard
    problem of consciousness- in the same way that James Randi feels
    confident there is no paranormal.

    The trouble for Chopra is that, while no one has managed to
    demonstrate even a tiny morsel of magical powers, we know quite a
    lot about consciousness already.

    Here's hoping for a swift solution to the hard problem as he's
    one bullshit artist I'd like to see with some egg on his face.
    And a million bucks would be a lot of egg.....

    Deepak Chopra embarrasses himself by offering a million-dollar
    prize

<http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/deepak-chopra-embarrasses-himself-by-offering-a-million-dollar-prize/>

    image

<http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/deepak-chopra-embarrasses-himself-by-offering-a-million-dollar-prize/>

    Deepak Chopra embarrasses himself by offering a million-...

<http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/deepak-chopra-embarrasses-himself-by-offering-a-million-dollar-prize/>

    I realize now that Chopra's affliction with Maru's Syndrome—the
    condition described by Dr. Maru as "When I see a box, I cannot
    help but enter"—is ...

    View on whyevolutionistrue.wor...

<http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/06/16/deepak-chopra-embarrasses-himself-by-offering-a-million-dollar-prize/>

    Preview by Yahoo