From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Oh scientist Salyavin Raj, you still
didn't answer this question:
Without looking them up, do the names Simon, Bretagnon and
Chapront mean anything to you?  Are they a folk singing trio?

They'd be better off singing folk songs if they think the position of Jupiter
has anything to do with my personality.

Otherwise I'll just keep you seated in the peanut gallery. :-D

I'm happier up there if the people on the stage are charlatans.

Arguing with people who are heavily invested in charlatanry like astrology is a
lot like arguing with religious fanatics, with the sole exception that the
astrology fanatics employ suicide bombing as a tactic slightly less often than
the religious fanatics. Find someone who is *both* a religious fanatic and an
astrologer, however, and all bets are off.

Nation Apparently Believed in Science at Some Point

Nation Apparently Believed in Science at Some Point
Historians studying archival photographs from four decades ago have reached a
shocking conclusion.
View on www.newyorker.com Preview by Yahoo