Dan, you are so wise. I just read an article by a neuroscientist who said we
are the average of the five people closest to us.

BTW, I've decided that turq has samskaras about importance and specialness. Go
figger!

On Saturday, September 6, 2014 8:12 AM, danfriedman2002
<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I think this post should be re-titled "Xeno Crushes Ann"

Well said, all of it. I would love to sit and chew the fat with you and Sal
sometime - I bet I would mostly sit there in silence and listen.
Dear Mike,

Please choose your company well. Then choices you make determine your Life.
Just reread this quote from Xeno, to grok what I'm suggesting:

Xeno said: "The soap opera of personal interaction does not interest me"