I think if I were sitting at a restaurant bar, or a coffee bar, and Edg said to
me what he posted, I would likely say, "well why don't you fuckin' kill
yourself then"

 Now maybe Edg would have taken offense to that, but that is, often, wayback,
how men often talk to one another.

 I am sorry if you were offended by it, and I am sorry if I offended Edg.

 But that is a banter I am comfortable with, and I think I have been on both
ends of it.

 I try not to take offense when people call me on my sh*t, or what they
perceive as my sh*t.

 With the exception of certain business situations, or among polite company, I
would not consider myself particularly politically correct.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <wayback71@...> wrote :

 Ann, I don't read most posters here on FFL and read less and less as time
passes. Some I really enjoy, even though they might be rough. I know that many
people (not just Barry) can get tough.   We all write things that we would not
really say in person to someone else. I am sure that is true re 7th ray in this
instance. But those words cross a line, for me, given that you can't read Edg's
face or sense his mood in person.  7th ray simply made a mistake, I think.You
may feel differently.  I stick with what I said.