 So Steve's words cross a line for wayback but not Edg's words when he told
Richard to stop eating and die?!

 I think, Share, it mostly comes down to who says it. We all have the ones here
we support and like more than others. We all tend to be a bit more forgiving
when the ones we like and support say something a bit questionable. Many times
our way of showing our "forgiveness" is to say nothing.

 On Sunday, September 14, 2014 7:05 AM, "wayback71@... [FairfieldLife]"