Gunna have to give the win to Steve here....I think I took it to be an elbow in
the ribs as he intended...locker room jive.

And maybe mostly too my "Stop eating. Die." gobsmacker was suchlike, but I do
contend that fasting to death is a perfect way to arrange the end of life.
Seems all the scriptures everywhere got a soft spot for tapas.  So, if I had a
lesser technique to offer to Richard, I would offer it, but, HE'S DISSED EVERY
POSSIBLE EVOLUTIONARY TECHNIQUE, so I can't tell him to shape up any other way.
 This is my story and I'm sticking to it.  Hee hee.

And of course, as a topic, suicide has crossed my desk as much as anyone's, er
probably.  Have I mindfully processed more than three thoughts in a row about
it as a personal choice due to intolerable personal circumstance? -- nah....

Cuz, surprise!, I'm a narcissist and coward and fascinated with the
productivity of my consciousness.  I got a first row seat inside a brain, and I
mean to enjoy it.  Confession: I still will tell folks that life is here to
enjoy, ya know?  I love that concept, and I learned it at the "feet" of
Maharishi -- that God's reason to create was the expansion of happiness.

I've written about it MANY times.

 But here, it's not so easy to present ones little darlings and wait for them
to be hacked with rusty machetes.

I write in many a venue, ya wouldn't even recognize me in some of them....er,
maybe.  Yep, I do "bonsai trim" my personality for each.  Some places have
never heard a swear word outta me.  Other places I have picked fights --
politics, morality, etc. with strangers who must be corrected -- you know the
drill.   I was kicked out of a trikking forum because they didn't like me
griping about them allowing porn to be posted when we had under-18yer kids
posting at the forum.  About six Facebookers have unfriended me because I
insisted that Jesus couldn't be at all like their Jesus.  Like that, I have
tilted at windmills and lost.

My online life's a masquerade ball.  You?  Anyone here want to confess to
putting a good foot forward?

I came into FFL angry with my first post.  I think I set a tone there that I
have ridden as a dynamic suitable to this venue.  A little bristle goes a long
way.  Keeps the party goers from spilling your drink.

I do regret more than a few posts.  But the chips have fallen where they
may....as usual.

 I think if I were sitting at a restaurant bar, or a coffee bar, and Edg said
to me what he posted, I would likely say, "well why don't you fuckin' kill
yourself then"

 Now maybe Edg would have taken offense to that, but that is, often, wayback,
how men often talk to one another.

 I am sorry if you were offended by it, and I am sorry if I offended Edg.

 But that is a banter I am comfortable with, and I think I have been on both
ends of it.

 I try not to take offense when people call me on my sh*t, or what they
perceive as my sh*t.

 With the exception of certain business situations, or among polite company, I
would not consider myself particularly politically correct.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <wayback71@...> wrote :

 Ann, I don't read most posters here on FFL and read less and less as time
passes. Some I really enjoy, even though they might be rough. I know that many
people (not just Barry) can get tough.   We all write things that we would not
really say in person to someone else. I am sure that is true re 7th ray in this
instance. But those words cross a line, for me, given that you can't read Edg's
face or sense his mood in person.  7th ray simply made a mistake, I think.You
may feel differently.  I stick with what I said.