On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Richard, in my experience, it's a funny old life and the Funny Farm Lounge
> is a mirror of that. Might as well enjoy (-:

*Yes, it's a "funny old life" when the moderator just lays back and does
nothing about these kinds of attacks. Where I come from, silence usually
indicates agreement. Rick, the owner of this site, really let me down - now
I think a lot less of him than I used to. *

*So, when MJ calls Nabby a "Nazi" we get no objections except from the one
guy of the Jewish faith,which pretty much indicates to me the depth of the
vast moral wasteland that is FFL. Go figure.*

*"I get it that you hate Richard, but his post didn't deserve your
comparing him with a pedophile priest IMO.  I think you are chasing a
cartoon of your own making now that has nothing to do with Richard." -
Curtis*

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg118170.html