Ann, I think wayback was remiss in criticizing Steve and yet giving Edg a free
pass against Richard. OTOH, I admire her for expressing an unpopular opinion.

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 7:43 PM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>>---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <wayback71@...> wrote
:

>>Someone asked, so.........
What Seventhray wrote in post #396854 is "Edge why don't
you kill yourself? Seriously why not?"  That is what I
was referring to.

>>Sorry 7th ray, having a son with his own issues
that I am sure you are doing your best to handle well,
does not excuse that post.  Even adults can be upset
by words like that.

>On 9/13/2014 2:50 PM, awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:
>>

>I find this quite
fascinating that of all the crapola that is flung
around here you choose to single out this one. Your
faux bleeding heart is annoying.

>You would think that if anyone is going to get upset about something
that was posted to FFL, they would have objected to someone being
told to "Stop eating. Die." Then again, if she is anti-social, why
would she want to take up for me or you or anyone else? Go figure.

Ms Wayback can tolerate bawee, in fact she positively yearns for his
participation here, so why is she getting so picky about Steve's remark? These
are the things I would like to know.