> On Nov 12, 2005, at 1:03 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>

> >> On Nov 12, 2005, at 10:55 AM, Rick Archer wrote:
> > <snip>
> >>
> >> No, Pennsylvania. Although one of the "get rich quick" seminars
> >> they attended was originally in Fairfield (in the 80's).
Promised to
> >> make you a millionaire for about 15,000 dollars.
> >
> > What about all the Web sites you claimed linked MMY's
> > "Do nothing, accomplish everything" to get-rich-quick
> > schemes, Vaj?
>
> Like someone once opined here 'there will always be some people
> who will believe everything M. teaches until they see pictures of
> him loading dead babies with a pitchfork from a truck'. And I'd bet
> that a lot of them would believe it was actually a new knowledge
> being brought out on 'Maharishi Vedic Abortion' or something. There
> will always be these people. So tell me, why should I waste my time
> on you? Honestly, given your posts over many years, I wouldn't be
> surprised if I found you on my doorstep one day, Science of Being
> in hand and a cart of research tomes and charts in tow, ready to
> convert me a la the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Idiotic, and a complete non sequitur to boot.

> I hardly am interested in wasting my time on something which--no
> matter how compelling--you wouldn't believe anyways. Really, I
> have better things to do.

I'm asking you to back up a claim you made.

Do you really think if you supplied a couple of
URLs to Web sites that actually did link MMY's
"Do nothing and accomplish everything" to get-
rich-quick schemes, as you had claimed, that I'd
refuse to believe they existed?

That's pretty silly, Vaj.

But even so, there must be others here whom
you would consider reasonable who are now
wondering why you refuse to do such a simple
thing as supply some URLs that you claim
already to have found.

> I'm sure you can do a web search Judith. If not, there are courses
> taught at many community colleges.

Yes, as you know, I did a search already and was
unable to locate any such sites.  That's why I'm
asking you to produce the URLs to the ones you
already claim to have found.

It's a simple request, Vaj.  You've spent more
time and effort explaining why you don't want
to do it than it would have taken you to do in
the first place.

Now, why would that be?