On 10/9/2014 4:10 PM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
It also really bothers him that we continually comment on him, not giving a fig for his response. He apparently like to feel embattled, and almost as a martyr, who tries his best to bring The Light to the unwashed masses. He is really quite crazy, now. About ten years ago, Barry was all about being the Coolest Cat on the block. Slowly that has receded, and now all he does is spew endless diatribes against that which he cannot have.

These days he sounds really JELLOS. Go figure.

/"After an exhilarating ride down the mountain on my snowboard, I reached the bottom of the slope where – much to my surprise – I found Master Fwap waiting for me. He had a huge grin on his face!"/ - Surfing the Himalayas: A Spiritual Adventure, by Frederick Lenz, 1996.

http://www.illicitsnowboarding.com/2009/11/notorious-snowboarder-1-dr-frederick_22.html