Great idea! Here's mine:

 He removed his scuba regulator, “What a perfectly fine day!” Fleetwood
exclaimed, as he looked approvingly around in his undersea club house.
 Well, actually, from the outside, it was a shipping container, inside a
swimming pool. He was already thinking of painting it purple and orange. “Maybe
I'll compose a song in here, underwater...”

 After awhile, he got out, dried off, and then it was time to do some
bushwhacking – suiting up, in a t-shirt, jams, and flip flops, he billy goats
down the wild side of his property, cuts a cord of oak with the chainsaw, and
films three deer, as they pose for him, in the trees. Then he talks to them,
explains that Guru Dev is nearby, and they nod, making ear gestures in deer
language to each other, indicating this one is a few cans short of a six-pack.

 Back up to the house, rummaging in the fridge for some lunch – Aha, some
chili, mashed potatoes, with champagne and ice cream! That'll do...Then
settling in for The Price Is Right, and possibly Family Feud, with Steve
Harvey. Everybody wins.

 Later on, a refreshing one hundred laps in the pool, the last ten done walking
ON the water. Then, after a quick shower he readies himself for one of his
greatest feats, rappelling down the side of his single story house. Just then
the side door opens, “Honey, what are you doing?!?! Anyway, your daughter is on
the phone...don't break anything...”

 <shower running in the background>
 Barry, humming his fave Bruce Cockburn tune, steps out, notices the floor got
all wet - "let the fukin' roomies mop it up..." "Hey good lookin'..." he says
to the mirror, imagining him and Bruce, pals, just like him and Curtis...bros,
in a rock n' roll world.
 He tousles his thinning hair, slaps some Stetson after-shave on his sagging
jowls, pulls on his Jerry Garcia t-shirt (signed by the Dalai Lama), some
jeans, and shuffles, a little hurriedly, towards that favorite bar of his, "Le
Petite Chausser".
 Sure, no one ever says a word to him, but he's got 'em convinced of his
popularity on the 'Net -- a sideways glance to no one, a secret chuckle at the
screen, a little too loud, perhaps an escape of laughter, as the ever convivial
waitress approaches, for Barry's inevitable third drink order, and inevitable
over-tip.
 Reading a little too much into her social nature, Barry tried once, to explain
the "cult addicted idiots" on his laptop. She smiled, but he heard her laughing
quietly, as she walked away. bitch.
 Oh well, at least an hour or two out of his room - "...fukin' roomies - fukin'
conformist Dutch - fukin' Maharishi - fukin Steve - fukin Judy - fukin Jimbo -
fukin Robin, Share, jr, Richard, Jedi, Ann, Em, Rory, Bob Price, and all the
rest of those losers...Ah, at last, Fairfieldlife has loaded, I hate those
fukers..."

 As you might expect, I enjoyed this. I'm sure we could all write one about
almost everyone here and even about ourselves. I'd like to see everyone write a
parody of themselves - it would show what good sports we are. I'm going to
start working on mine.
 -