Bhairitu asked "What dog do you have in this anyway?  A check from Langley?"

 I applied, stating my sole purpose was to meet  Carrie Mathison. Oddly, I
never heard
 back.

 However, now with your implied endorsement, I am sure that they will welcome
me with open arms. (of one variety or another).

 By the way, Carrie's nemesis this season as station chief in Pakistan is
Nimrat Kaur who starred in  The Lunchbox (set in India).  .

 I recommend the film. I found it gracefully captured subtle and nuanced, ebbs
and flows of life. Its humor was kept low key and charming.  Well acted and
directed. I thought she was exceptional in her understated conveyance of quiet
emotional depth.

  • [FairfieldLife]... seerd...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... seerd...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]