Depends on what is meant by "earthlike exoplanets". They would need to have the same distance from their star as earth does from the sun, the same direction for rotation and the same orbital period.

Remember that astronomy was born of a need for knowing planetary positions in astrology. Kepler made his living by drawing up charts for astrologers. So it is a good idea for *any* astrologer to become knowledgeable about astronomy. There could be planets with living beings who have two suns and even more than one moon. I would say any use of "astrology" there might take on completely different cycles especially if astrology is just a primitive method of tracking natural cycles.

You are much safer to assert the use of planets as cycle markers than going into their connection with consciousness which is still a bit out of reach for science to research yet.

As for the skeptics here, none of them are scientists so don't worry about them.