 Are you now like Richard, creating more than one account for yourself?

One account, several aliases. It helps me keep track of my postings. When I
make a really serious post I always use may alias the Master_Pundit.

This doesn't sound like any reporter I've ever heard. I call bullshit on you,
you "lurking reporter", you! LOL

We are all reporters to a certain extent, even if some are just lurking,
because any good hacker can see the lurkers alias on the FFL membership list,
which in itself is a report. The problem, now that Judy is no longer posting,
is that it's difficult to spot the planted messages - now that the group has
been infiltrated by outsiders.

 You don't read their stuff, but i figured it would make your day to learn that
Jim and Ann (both who claim that they are not obsessed with you) have been
bragging about having read A WHOLE BOOK about Rama (the same one you told us
about) so that they can obsess on you even more while trying to demonize you.
You were right, this place is a zoo.

 Color me not surprised. I guess it gives them something to do other than whack
off.  :-)

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]