 He should go back to playing guitar.  Hope he doesn't write computer code
because his logic would be very flawed.

He actually played keyboards, but yes the logic as applied here is awful. But
that's the fault of the Daily Mail's hysterical need for a catchy headline, our
Brian wouldn't ever claim actual certainty for anything like this, though he
might make a good argument for it being vanishingly unlikely. I shall watch the
show and see what he does say.