 Pardon my common sense, but all of this spinning, based on a few moments of
videotape, strikes me as unscientific in the extreme. A bit of mental midgetry,
imo. Might as well be speculating on the motives of Kim Kardashian, for all any
of us knew of Maharishi during his last days.

 I agree with you. Like I said, I have not watched a tape of MMY, other than
that cherry picked few moments by the Australian interviewer and documentary
maker, since my days at MIU so that would have been 35+ years ago. I know that
I have been influenced by what others here described as his mental infirmities
and I have read their accounts of their own subjective observations of later
tapes but have not gone to actually see them myself. However, the question
still stands for me: Does enlightenment preclude the possibility of mental
decay or even senility and the onset of Alzheimers? Not having been around
elderly enlightened people I have no idea.

  • [FairfieldLife] Re: M... Duveyoung
  • [FairfieldLife] Re: M... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLi... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]