On 11/2/2014 7:47 PM, sri...@ymail.com wrote:

should anyone be relatively new to this group it would be good to understand that at present it is full of complete fabrications about Maharishi. Stuff that is just completely manufactured with imaginative abandon, having no basis of any kind in reality. It would be a big waste of anyone time to bother to try counter it all. Do your own research before you believe anything you see here, it is almost entirely nonsense. and utterly dishonest.

/Everything we need to know about MMY has been discussed here, or on Google Groups since 1995. I think we can agree that in fact, MMY has nothing to do with TM - all you need to know is inside your own mind./
  • [FairfieldLife]... srijau
    • [Fairfield... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]