Re " He already had Jemima Pittman at his beck and call and Jemima was a lot
better looking in a sari. ":

 Ye Gods! I see that Jemima Pitman is now Raj Rajeshwari (Lady Administrator)
for Great Britain. Must ask her for the saucy details next time we meet.

 On 11/2/2014 7:55 PM, curtisdeltablues@... mailto:curtisdeltablues@...