 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 2:40 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Straigtening Sal Out

Thanks for finding this MJ, it's pure gold.

I love how he makes it sound so reasonable to connect the big bang with
astrology and all the planets and how they affect us but not mention why
anything not visible to the naked eye doesn't affect us at all!

The longer it goes on the redder his face gets. I'd like to run the video
through some sort of high-tech bullshit detector that measures skin response
and voice patterns to measure dishonesty. His voice rises in pitch when he uses
any well understood term in the wrong context, like quantum theory and
prediction at the macro scale. Bit of a giveaway, I think he'd get a 10/10 on
any lie detector, if we could watch it sideways I bet his nose gets longer.

There are so many errors and sleights of hand it'd take all day to mention them
all, but the idea that super strings are a symphony that correlate with the use
of sound in yagya and creates atoms in nature and can therefore be used to
influence both is the biggest stretch.

I'm going to forward this to some proper scientists, I know it's wasting their
time but this is being used to screw money out of people so maybe there's a
James Randi with a bit of media clout who might be interested. Philip French?
Richard Wiseman? Susan Blackmore? You've got mail!

And I can't believe someone with a PHD in physics has got the nerve to use
Feynman diagrams to bolster this rubbish. As the great man said "Science is how
we've learned not to fool ourselves."

I'm going to have to take this video one step at a time. Too much exposure to
this bollocks at once could possibly be fatal.

My first observation is, and I may be imagining it, but JH looks like he
doesn't believe it ether. In fact he looks positively embarrassed. Something in
the way his face pinches up when he talks. If I was a copper interviewing him
about some heinous crime I wouldn't believe a word of it. Lying through his
teeth.

But then,  considering the amount of money involved that's exactly how I do
feel.....

Sal, you have been wrong-headed about jyotish and yagya. All you have to do is
listen to and watch Dr. John Hagelin in this here video and it will straighten
out your thinking. Don't resist, because that will be karmically rough on you.
Watch and believe.

http://www.nationalyagya.org/videos.html#video=63410702

Videos | Maharishi Yagyas for the Nation: Prevention, Pr...
Videos Dr. John Hagelin explains the scientific basis of Jyotish and Yagya, the
uniqueness of Maharishi Yagya, and the benefits of National Yagyas. Dr. John
Hagelin...
View on www.nationalyagya.org Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808