On 11/4/2014 7:38 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I have to admit I have not watched it all the way through yet - I was watching it last night and got side tracked with Seraph's posting of the James Randi video...

/You really got to work early this morning! But shouldn't you be getting some work done? It's probably against company rules to be using their computer on company time when your supposed to be working.

Maybe you need to get out more and meet people - staying home and watching videos of JH on Saturday night may not be a very useful way to spend your leisure time. Have you ever considered getting some female companionship? It works for me. Maybe it's you that needs some straighting out. You seem to be unstressing a lot lately. Go figure. /

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808