BTW, it looks as if Salyavin was correct about the way this "The Principle"
video was made, with the producers misleading the "experts" and even (see quote
that follows from Wikipedia) the narrator as to what the nature of the show
they were producing was.

I happen to know the producer of the "What the Bleep..." videos, and know that
they were made the same way, with the producers lying to the supposed onscreen
"scientists" and "experts" about what their film/agenda was really about, and
then taking their actual comments completely out of context within the film
itself.  This is the sort of garbage that JohnR feels is authoritative. What a
wanker...
Claims
Following the release of the film's trailer, narrator Kate Mulgrew said that
she was misinformed as to the purpose of the documentary.[7][8] Max Tegmark
claims that DeLano "cleverly tricked a whole bunch of us scientists
into thinking that they were independent filmmakers doing an ordinary
cosmology documentary, without mentioning anything about their hidden
agenda."[9] George Ellis has said that "I was interviewed for it but they did
not disclose this
agenda, which of course is nonsense. I don't think it's worth responding to --
it just gives them publicity. To ignore is the best policy. But
for the record, I totally disavow that silly agenda."[9] Michio Kaku said that
the film was likely "clever editing" of his statements and bordered on
"intellectual dishonesty"[2] and Lawrence Krauss said he had no recollection of
being interviewed
for the film and would have refused to be in it if he had known more
about it.[10][11] Julian Barbour claims he never gave permission to be in the
film.

The Principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Principle is a 2014 American documentary film produced by Rick Delano and
Robert Sungenis questioning the Copernican principle and discussing
geocentricism. The film opened in Chicago on October 24, 2014. The film is
narrated by Kate Mulgrew and features scientists such ...
View on en.wikipedia.org Preview by Yahoo