Good find. I recognised Krauss and I know Michio Kaku from BBC documentaries,
they do both have a penchant for talking up the weird aspects of particle
physics so I could see where you'd get your ammunition from if you wanted to do
this sort of thing. Bit cheeky though...

 I will still watch the film of course, I expect it's about the apparent "fine
tuning" of the universe for life like us as that's a hot topic at the moment.
And some people see it as evidence of design. It all comes down to the initial
state during the big bang, if the interaction between charged particles was a
few percent smaller no planets would ever have formed and if the expansion rate
at the start had been only slightly higher there would be no stars. No stars
means no elements heavier than hydrogen and consequently no life.

 This all gets spun by some into "proof" that the universe was designed for us.
The wiggle room they have is that there isn't yet a good and accepted
explanation of why the universe is like it is and not some other way. Seems
obvious to me that if it was another way at the start we wouldn't be here to
comment on it. Is it just a coincidence, or are some people reaching for the
God of the Gaps to fulfill their own need for a creator?

 Speculation amongst people who don't need a god to explain things brings the
solution down to: it's just randomly like that or we wouldn't be here. Our
universe is part of a multiverse where every possible universe happens and we
just live in the bit capable of supporting us. Or there may have been millions
of universes that couldn't sustain life, or even matter, and fell apart leaving
space for the "right" one to eventually come along with us to comment on it. Or
something else no one has thought of yet.

 Whatever the answer is it's going to be something simple because it always is,
you can't start inventing a need for complexity just to provide room for
something you want. It's a silly way to carry on. But you can make a film about
it being all a bit weird if you like...

 Just all a guess on what it's about, I shall watch it when it arrives and see
what they're on about.

 BTW, it looks as if Salyavin was correct about the way this "The Principle"
video was made, with the producers misleading the "experts" and even (see quote
that follows from Wikipedia) the narrator as to what the nature of the show
they were producing was.

I happen to know the producer of the "What the Bleep..." videos, and know that
they were made the same way, with the producers lying to the supposed onscreen
"scientists" and "experts" about what their film/agenda was really about, and
then taking their actual comments completely out of context within the film
itself.  This is the sort of garbage that JohnR feels is authoritative. What a
wanker...
 Claims Following the release of the film's trailer, narrator Kate Mulgrew
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Mulgrew said that she was misinformed as to
the purpose of the documentary.[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-7[8]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-8 Max Tegmark
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Tegmark claims that DeLano "cleverly tricked a
whole bunch of us scientists into thinking that they were independent
filmmakers doing an ordinary cosmology documentary, without mentioning anything
about their hidden agenda."[9]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-PopSci-9 George Ellis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Ellis has said that "I was interviewed for
it but they did not disclose this agenda, which of course is nonsense. I don't
think it's worth responding to -- it just gives them publicity. To ignore is
the best policy. But for the record, I totally disavow that silly agenda."[9]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-PopSci-9 Michio Kaku said
that the film was likely "clever editing" of his statements and bordered on
"intellectual dishonesty"[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-yahoo-2 and Lawrence
Krauss said he had no recollection of being interviewed for the film and would
have refused to be in it if he had known more about it.[10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-10[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-11 Julian Barbour claims
he never gave permission to be in the film.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-think_progress-12

 The Principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-think_progress-12 The
Principle is a 2014 American documentary film produced by Rick Delano and
Robert Sungenis questioning the Copernican principle and discussing
geocentricism. The film opened in Chicago on October 24, 2014. The film is
narrated by Kate Mulgrew and features scientists such ...

 View on en.wikipedia.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principle#cite_note-think_progress-12
 Preview by Yahoo