On 11/9/2014 8:23 AM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Thanks Richard,

I'd enjoy hearing someone talk about why TM is "lite" meditation, and why "their" form of meditation is so much better.

/In reality there's no "TM" - that's just a acronym made up by Jerry. Everyone meditates every time they use their minds to think. There's really only one meditation and that is Life itself - what it does to you and what you do back./

But I've a feeling, I may be waiting a while for that. It may not be something they want to defend.

On 11/8/2014 5:18 PM, steve.sundur@... <mailto:steve.sundur@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    wouldn't ya just love to hear a definition of "real mediation"

    anyone want to step to the plate?

    /meditation:

    –noun

    1. to think calm thoughts in order to
    relax or as a religious activity:
    Sophie meditates for 20 minutes every
    day.

    2. to think seriously about something
    for a long time: He meditated on the
    consequences of his decision.

    Source:

    Cambridge University Dictionary/

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <turquoiseb@...>
    <mailto:turquoiseb@...> wrote :

    Anyone ignorant enough to post that Huxley was unfamiliar with
    meditation (see jr post below) has clearly never read his best
    novel, "Island." Huxley was practicing real meditation decades
    before Maharishi invented his faux version and called it TM.

    *From:* "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]"
    <mailto:jr_esq@...[FairfieldLife]>
    <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>