 From: "s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 7:12 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Birth of the Hippies

Re "But if you know Amsterdam at all, can you imagine what *it* will be like in
the future?  I can. ":

As Theo van Gogh and Pim Fortuyn were both murdered for expressing robust views
about Islam will your projected novel feature a race war?

Having finished one big project recently and looking for another, I am toying
with taking advantage of where I live and writing a scifi story set in a Blade
Runner-ish future...but in Amsterdam.

We got to see what L.A. had evolved (or devolved) into in "Blade Runner." But