 Share,

 I think Pope Francis realizes the need to make changes in the church.  That's
why he's creating these synods to address policies relating to gay marriage and
divorced people.  So far, he's shaken up many people from their comfort zone.

 We don't know what else he's got in his agenda.  But he seems to be following
a mysterious script when he quipped to his cardinals: may God forgive you for
electing me as the pope.

 From what I have heard about Pope Francis he is probably someone who will take
the church further toward balance and tolerance than any other Pope in recent
memory. Not that I follow the Pope's comings and goings but he obviously has a
sense of humour and is willing to push the proverbial envelope. From what I
have seen of the man, I like him - a lot. He seems like a humanist first and a
Pope second. He also appears to be a very brave man.

        • Re... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]