On 11/16/2014 6:44 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

Seems Richard has managed to push the buttons of the Turq big-time, no matter how much he claims never to read any of his posts :-)

/It's pretty easy to tell when Barry gets his buttons pushed - every time someone points out his cognitive dissonance.

He has posted not a single PROOF of his subjective enlightenment experiences - in over nineteen years of posting to discussion groups and I think I've read almost everything he has ever posted to the internet.

When I first started posting to Google Groups I was one of Barry's biggest fans and I even took up for him when Judy slammed him one time and called him a liar and a poser.

I figured since we were both military brats from Texas we might have some common interests. But, he was so prejudiced and arrogant that I gave up and realized that Judy was probably correct in her assessment of his character.

However, I also realized soon that Judy was just the flip-side of Barry - she hates me too. Go figure./

*/Willytex can continue to "remind" people of anything he fuckin' wants...it doesn't bother me a bit. I've never claimed to *understand* what was going on when I and hundreds of other people saw Fred levitate, only that we witnessed it. He's just jealous that he never has...that's why at this point he has made several *thousand* posts about it.
/*
*/
/*
*/Compare and contrast against the claim made by Nabby several times on this forum that *HE* has levitated, hanging in the air for long periods of time. There is no one on Earth who doesn't find that laughable. :-)
/*
*//*
*/As for Curtis, I doubt seriously that he has ever suggested that *perception* is not different in different states of consciousness, only that *reality* probably isn't. Nabby wouldn't make that distinction because quite frankly he doesn't understand the difference. As with his claims to have personally levitated (which he has been unable to provide proof for or find anyone to substantiate), he seems to believe that if he experienced or perceived something, that *is* reality.
/*
*/
/*
*/I suspect that both Curtis and I would agree that anyone who believes this is delusional. Even if you don't bother factoring in the fact that Nabby also believes in little green men whose idea of fun is stomping patterns in fields of wheat to show how advanced and intelligent they are. :-)/*