 Chances are your answer is wrong, as this article about the difference between
our perceptions and reality points out.

 Here's a hint:  He's the highest-grossing-at-the-box-office action star of all
time, and is about to set a new record by appearing in the highest-grossing
film of the year for the second year in a row.

 Here's another hint:  It's not a he.

 http://tinyurl.com/nb93ebj http://tinyurl.com/nb93ebj

 I saw The Hunger Games the other day, rather enjoyed it actually which
surprised me as it sounded like a bit of a teen movie but there was more too it
than I expected. And it could have been really gory just for the sake of it but
it was quite touching. I must be turning into an old softie.

 JL was really good in the lead role. And I liked the bit with the hornets.

 Might even treat myself to the sequel, I think a bit of development in how the
society works and got where it was might make it an even better film.

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808