 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 1:49 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Richard and Share

 Share, I find it interesting that Anartaxius tried to "talk some sense into
you" just after I did, and with the same bottom-line request -- take it off
line.

 Richard is USING your naivete and Pollyanna blissninnyness to FUCK UP FFL.

 THAT is all he's interested in doing.

 YOU are his accomplice. NO ONE ELSE falls for his shit any more. It's only you.

 You're not helping HIM by responding to his trolling, and you're hurting the
forum you claim to like.

 It really is time for you to wise up a bit.

 And on another, more fundamental level, it may be time for Rick to respond to
Richard trying to destroy Fairfield Life by suggesting (enforcing) his move
over to The_Peak. If you actually believe he's innocent and well-meaning in the
things he posts, Share, you should have no problems with him being forced to
post them over there, rather than here.

 I think that would be great, and pretty much the ultimate "Karma, dude."

 I agree totally, Willy has somewhere else to go and talk to people he
obviously prefers. The only reason he sticks around here is to annoy people.
Trolling by definition.

 I support the call for him to make the shift into Jim's site, unwillingly if
necessary, let them endure his company if they've accepted him. But Share is
unlikely to ever reach a realistic opinion about him, I suspect he likes having
her to protect and she overlooks his trolling as "zaniness" Each to their own I
suppose...

 It used to be fun having him as our pet retard to point to whenever you wanted
a wake up call about the dangers of cult delusion, but now he's the only
asshole here I really think it would be for his own good not to stand out so
much.